As a Visual Designer at Motley, you’ll translate complexity into simple, functional and beautiful visual concepts and interfaces to turn everyday human desires into pleasant experiences.
You don’t have to be a unicorn, but more of a team player as you’ll work closely with a team of UX designers, creative writers, developers, as well as strategists and service designers. You’ll also work closely with our clients and occasionally with their customers too.
You’ll be creating digital products and services for leading consumer brands and industrial companies. The team will rely on you to deliver creative excellence into touch points for the experiences we create together. That means you’ll take the lead in conceptualising compelling user interfaces, which aim at building consistent and holistic brand experiences that stand out for customers as well as for employees.
What you’ll do:
- Articulate the ways a brand expresses itself consistently and successfully, through visual language, in digital experiences end-to-end
- Conceptualise compelling interfaces and concept presentations
- Lead the design including visual approach, content flow, micro-interactions and style guides
- Deliver beautiful and functional design systems
- Provide strong rationale for visual concepts, communicate clearly internally and externally
- Work collaboratively to balance creativity and technical feasibility
- Support developers through prototyping and production
- Facilitate co-design with customers and Motley peers through brainstorming, sketching, prototyping, demoing, preparing materials and stimulus
- Contribute to our internal design processes and methods
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in an agency or in a dynamic office environment
- Strong communication and visualisation skills
- Excellent skills developing visual concepts, branding, interfaces, assets, prototypes
- A solid understanding of designing for web and mobile and best practices – usability, navigation, interaction, web technologies
- Proficient knowledge of a range of methodologies, as well as digital design tools such as e.g. Sketch, Figma
- Attention to details, strong motivation and self-organisation skills
- Proactive attitude to experimenting, team orientation and ability to work independently
- Experience in working with B2B companies is a plus
- Bonus points for big-picture and long-term thinking
What we offer you:
- Great care and emphasis on work-life balance
- An international and receptive work environment that encourages speaking your mind
- Support for initiatives you are passionate about
- A fast-paced environment where you define your role and career path
- A fun place to work
- Humble and exceptionally reliable colleagues
- A horizontal organisation and a position in rapidly growing team
- Challenging projects with Finland's most ambitious companies
On top of that, the benefits aren’t bad. A couple things that come to mind, in no particular order, are a competitive salary, (even more) competitive table tennis matches, the best occupational health care, an annual training budget, craft beer, artisan wines (from our own webshop), company getaways, weekly in-house yoga classes, billiards at half past nine (or whenever), sports and culture vouchers, home broadband and your choice of phone, just to mention a few.
Are you ready to take on a role where you lead and learn? Apply using the form below.