As a UX Designer at Motley, you’ll materialise purposeful business ambitions and everyday human desires into unique experiences. You’ll work closely with our clients and with their customers too. You don’t have to be a unicorn, but more of a team player as you’ll work closely with a team of creative writers, developers, strategists and service as well as visual designers.
You’ll create digital products and services for leading consumer brands and industrial companies. The team will rely on you to set goals for the experiences that you create together. Goals that match human understanding and business objectives. You’ll also take the responsibility in conceptualising the flow and functionality of services and will be the voice of the end user in order to create memorable user interactions.
What you’ll do
- Plan user research and test and validate solutions and designs
- Present findings and arguments for solutions
- Collaborate in balancing user desirability, business viability, and technical feasibility
- Design the information flow and interaction within a product
- Facilitate co-design with customers and Motley peers remotely and face-to-face
- Contribute to enriching internal UX methods
What we expect
- 2–5+ years of experience, preferably in an agency or in a dynamic office environment
- Excellent skills in creating and evaluating user interface mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Knowledge of a range of methodologies, tools and approaches
- Experience in planning and conducting user tests
What we value
- Active attitude to experimenting, learning and developing others
- Experience in working with B2B companies is a plus
- Bonus points for big-picture thinking and strategic capabilities
What we offer you
- Great care and emphasis on work-life balance
- An international and receptive work environment that encourages speaking your mind
- Support for initiatives you are passionate about
- A fast-paced environment where you define your role and career path
- A fun place to work
- Humble and exceptionally reliable colleagues
- A horizontal organisation and a position in rapidly growing team
- Challenging projects with Finland’s most ambitious companies
On top of that, the benefits aren’t bad. A couple things that come to mind, in no particular order, are a competitive salary, (even more) competitive table tennis matches, the best occupational health care, an annual training budget, colleagues whose passions are ranging from comics and artisan beers to sports, weekly in-house events like remote bingo and yoga class, sports and culture vouchers, home broadband and your choice of phone, just to mention a few.
Are you ready to take on a role where you lead and learn? Apply using the form below.
Please include your CV and portfolio or some other means of introducing yourself. We’ll invite the most promising candidates for interviews over the coming weeks.
Got questions? Shoot them to Jyri: