Motley is a community of experienced, easy-going professionals with whom you will have an opportunity to work on interesting projects with our wonderful clients. We have an open atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and you will be a part of a close team of nice people.
At Motley you will do projects in which we:
- Create visions and long-term development guidelines for companies, business units and services.
- Concept and productize new services for both B2B and B2C target groups.
- Develop existing service journeys and internal processes in an agile and multidisciplinary manner.
- Bring customer experience and employee experience to the core of a company’s strategy and service development.
As a Service Designer you are used to taking responsibility of your own core areas in projects and managing the project from start to finish together with the team. You are capable of planning and carrying out your own work and you make sure that the concept and end result form a high quality and visionary whole. As a colleague you like sparring and helping others succeed as well. You are happy to take part in sales, project planning and creating workload estimates.
“In service design I love thinking in a new way and challenging the status quo or old way of doing things. One of the best things in Motley is that you get to work in varying projects and industries. And of course the Motley family, who supports you professionally and also your wellbeing at work. I enjoy coming to work every day!”
– Lotta, Senior Service Designer, your future colleague.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years experience as a Service Designer
- Education background in Design
- Ability to execute projects both in Finnish and English
We are especially excited if:
You have insights and views into business development through service design, concepting new services and their business models, promoting service design capabilities inside organizations or, for instance, utilizing data in business development or passion for developing sustainable business.
”I wondered how starting a new job in these remote working times would go. Luckily, Motley’s onboarding process is well designed, and the attitudes of colleagues are superb; we have had remote coffee and lunch breaks and you can always ask anyone for help. I have been included in projects and I felt like I was part of the team already after few weeks.”
Kaisa, Concept Designer, your future colleague.
We offer you:
- A transparent and truly multidisciplinary work community
- Varying and strategically significant projects
- Opportunities to develop our own operations and ways of working
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities and resources to develop your own skills
- A bunch of other benefits such as lunch, sports and culture benefits as well as weekly yoga and bingo sessions
Sounds good? We’ll hire as soon as we find a suitable candidate so don’t hesitate to send us your application straight away. Please include your CV as well as examples of previous projects that describe your skills well.
Any questions? Please contact: