Motley is hiring a Concept Designer to bring brands and their stories to life.
If you’re a great creative thinker, you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a skilled concept designer because we believe that great ideas are a critical part of creating successful services, products, brands, and companies.
As a concept designer at Motley, you will take on various roles in our projects: You might help innovate new services and create prototypes or build content strategies and concepts for clients. Some days you’ll be able to enjoy the art of words by writing articles and copy texts in order to concretize your thinking.
To be successful in your role, you should understand business needs and our clients’ customers’ point of views and be able to weave these into beautiful stories. You should also love to entertain, inspire, educate, and convince audiences.
As a concept designer, you will work with multidisciplinary teams consisting of service designers, strategists, business developers, UX designers, developers, and design professionals.
What we are looking for
- Seasoned concept designers with strong creative vision
- Ability to reason, verbalize and visualize creative ideas and concepts and link those ideas into the strategic goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to be a vital, inspiring part of the creative process and support both client and team.
- Experience and interest to facilitate the client’s work.
Ability to versatile writing in perfect Finnish and excellent English.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in agency work, freelancing, or client’s side.
What you’ll do
- Create brand strategies and creative concepts
- Create articles and copy texts for platforms and prototypes alike
- Facilitate workshops and help companies in innovating new services
- Transform client vision and strategy into concepts and stories
What we offer
- A relaxed work environment with a flat organization, self-managed teams, and a cozy office
- Experienced professionals with the vision and a good sense of humor
- Well-managed projects to keep stress levels low and quality of work as high as possible
- Business-critical challenges that our clients want you to solve using modern ways of working
- Great tools to work at our office or remote.
- Good salary
Please include your CV and portfolio or some other means of introducing yourself. We’ll invite the most promising candidates for interviews over the coming weeks.
Got questions? Shoot them to Jyri: