Can you solve complex problems, build client relationships, and grow our business?
We’re looking for a Business Development Director to support our growth and help our customers with brand development & cultural change.
This role combines account management, strategy, concept design and sales competences. You will be leading and working with teams consisting of service designers, graphic designers, strategists, UX designers, developers and content professionals.
You will be a key player and trusted advisor in solving business-critical challenges for our clients. The work itself often centers around strategy crystallisation, creative brand development, concept design, long term change management programs, or all of the above.
In this role it is important that you are able to operate independently and lead and manage complex entities. We work as a team but expect the Business Development Director to take initiative in selling, growing client relationships, fulfilling clients’ strategic goals, leading teams and making sure the quality of work meets and exceeds expectations.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in consulting, sales, account management or a combination of these
- Understanding of the nature of creative work and brand development
- Understanding of strategic marketing
- Ability to lead integrated marketing activities
- Excellent presentation & facilitation skills
- Ability to excite people around you and get others on board with ambitious ideas
- Ability to bring commercial point of view to client work
- Ability to sell and deliver top-quality work for our clients
What we offer you:
- A laid-back, minimal hierarchy working environment
- Ambitious, fun and industry-leading talent as colleagues
- Freedom to develop our offering to future-proof directions
- Complex business problems that our clients want you to solve using modern ways of working