Our business development team consists of professionals growing our customers’ business with different tactics, such as branding, customer experience, employee experience, growth and technology. In this role, you are a key player and a trusted advisor for our clients, leading and managing complex entities.
At Motley, Business Development Directors take initiative in selling and growing client relationships, consulting customers within their own field of expertise, fulfilling clients’ strategic goals, leading teams and making sure the quality of work meets and exceeds expectations. We specifically hope you have proven skills in leading digital service creation initiatives for your customers with a hands-on approach to technology while also having a keen eye on account management and sales. Hopefully your strong core competence of digital service design is from working with an agency. We offer you a chance to develop your know-how with broad and interesting project, from other BDD team members and Motley professionals.
“I feel like at Motley we are on the forefront of new digital innovation and service development. We work with a large clientele – various sectors and top companies. That provides us BDDs unique opportunities to develop our offering and ourselves.”
Thomas Rosenlew, Business development director, your future colleague
You will be leading and working with teams consisting of developers, UI/UX designers, service designers, strategists, UX designers and content professionals. You will be a key player in solving business-critical challenges for our clients. While managing the accounts and working on sales, you get to concept, plan and design technology solutions and assist solving technical problems hands-on when they arise.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in consulting, sales, account management or a combination of these.
- Background in agile software development (eg. lead developer, technical architect) with strong understanding of modern technical development.
- Experience from end-to-end digital development initiatives (defining, concepting, designing and implementing).
Following skills are seen as a plus:
- Experience and/or understanding of the underlying service business models and creating business calculations & projections is seen as a positive.
- Experience in strategy and vision work.
- Experience in data science.
What we offer you:
- Bleeding edge digital service development projects from different industries in Finland.
- A laid-back, minimal hierarchy working environment.
- Ambitious, fun and industry-leading talent as colleagues providing the ability to learn from new areas and build new viewpoints.
- Freedom to develop our offering to future-proof directions.
- Complex business problems that our clients want you to solve using modern ways of working.
On top of that, the benefits aren’t bad. A couple things that come to mind, in no particular order, are a competitive salary, (even more) competitive table tennis matches, the best occupational healthcare, an annual training budget, colleagues whose passions are ranging from comics and artisan beers to sports, weekly in-house events like remote bingo and yoga class, sports and culture vouchers, home broadband and your choice of phone, just to mention a few.
Are you ready to take on a role where you lead and learn? Apply using the form below.
Please include your CV and portfolio or some other means of introducing yourself. We’ll invite the most promising candidates for interviews.
Got questions? Shoot them to Vesa: